Thursday, January 29, 2009

How low can shoes go?

So my fiance is only 2 inches taller than me...in his sweet shoes that he's gonna hate by the end of the reception he maybe gets an extra inch with a heel. My dress perfectly fits all 5 feet and 10 inches of me...without heels on. Therefore, due to his height and the dress I can only get about 1 inches in heel height. Which is, by the way, totally fine with me because I'm not a heel person. I am jealous of the heel people though - all the Jaclyns and Michelles out there that can strut their stuff without falling, totally jealous - but I lack the high heel gene. Instead I got the clumsy and tall gene.

Ideally, I would love just to find an awesome slipper that I could wear in and outdoors...but most slippers aren't built that way. Here are some contenders though:

Totes® Isotoner Classic Satin Ballet Slippers


2 comments:

  1. The ballet shoes dancer tend to get used to the comfort of the ballet barre that are mounted to the wall. It is a very good idea to wean ballet dancers away from these bars, as this will help them to perfect the way that they do things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had a huge fiasco with this issue myself. you can read all about it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete